Cowin Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Correction at cowin.gov.in. How to Edit Cowin my Certificate Name / Age / Gender / Photo ID Name, DOB, Upload Photo ID, How to Update Passport Number now. The Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction option has been added to the CoWin portal online. As it is pretty evident that how much Covid-19 Vaccine certificate is essential. If you want to travel, you need a Covid Vaccine Certificate. To be part of any work you need to have a Covid Vaccine Certificate, so it is an important document everywhere. Candidates who are still finding difficulty that how they can edit changes in their Cowin Vaccine Certificate Name, DOB needs to check our article thoroughly.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction
Covid-19 pandemic captured all the world with its deadly mutants. This year we have seen devastating cases around the globe. Thus, individuals around the globe got their jabs, and a Vaccine certificate was produced right after that. World Health Organization recognized many vaccines including Sputnik, Covishield etc. Recently they approved Covaxin too. This made many of us move to our countries for jobs, studies, and traveling.
By the time, the government of India found that many complaints piled up when Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate error produced for corrections. Rectifying some of the personal information in the certificate was made a top-notch priority. Let us bring some light on some facts:
- Although government has given the provision to cowin.gov.in rectify Photo Id, Name, Birth date and other in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. But this is a one time facility. Any individual who have put incorrect details can change it but cannot repeat it.
- Certain changes are only invited. Not all information can be corrected in CoWin Vaccine Certificate.
- Old Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate will get deleted once you make the changes. Within few hours a new Covid Vaccine Certificate will be produced.
How can I Change my Name, DOB in CoWin Vaccine Certificate?
After vaccination the every people have provide vaccination certificate as a proof of its. In most case the self declaration details are printed correctly in the certificate. The People who have still error in their vaccine certificate download from cowin.gov.in need to correct its at online mode only. Here are the steps through which you can rectify Cowin Covid Vaccine Certificate Passport Number, Photo Id Name, Date of Birth etc in Vaccine Certificate:
- You need to open the main website Cowin.gov.in
- Right after that add your registered phone number which you have earlier entered.
- An OTP will be generated and add that OTP.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on raise an issue.
- Then you will be given options for what is an issue?
- Choose Correction in the Covid-19 certificate
- Tap on self-correction option.
- Choose what you have to change? Photo Id number, adhaar number, date of birth, gender etc.
- Rectify the information.
- Continue and Save the options.
Cowin Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction>>> Click Here
There are sometime the incorrect details are printed in your Vaccine Certificate like Name, DOB etc. Now you can rectify all of its using the above steps easily. The candidates can edit and get new vaccine certificate which is completely correct of all details.
FAQs About cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Correction, Edit Name, DOB
It will take up to several hours.
Yes, but we will advise you to do it from the government authorized portal i.e CoWin.
Your Covid-19 Certificate will be produced soon. If after 10 days you are unable to fetch the certificate contact your vaccination center. They might help you in this regard.
It is simple when asked what errors you have to rectify, choose that one. Check the above steps which we have mentioned.